Disclaimer & Terms & Conditions (hereafter also known as "Agreement")
- The information contained in this Web Site (hereafter also known as "site") is only for general information about Commerce Tours Reisebuero Ges.m.b.H (hereafter also known as" we", "us" or "COMMERCE TOURS ") and the services that COMMERCE TOURS offers made available to the user (hereafter also known as" you" or "your")
- By entering this site you accept that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally entitled to enter into a contract with COMMERCE TOURS as per this Agreement.
- This site is purely a venue for us to advertise our products and services.
- Information found on this site does not compel any kind of recommendation and should not be the source of making or refraining from making any decision. The material provided is for information purposes only.
- You confirm that your use of the site is purely to gather information and communicate with COMMERCE TOURS
- Any inquiry or communication through the site does not constitute any contract between you and COMMERCE TOURS
- This site is available for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You acknowledge that we may modify these Conditions at any time and for any one or several reasons.
- By accessing this Web Site you agree that COMMERCE TOURS will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Site or from your access of other material on the internet via the links form this Site.
- Additional conditions besides the COMMERCE TOURS agreement may apply depending on the different service provider's. These details are available to you on request by contacting our office
- The online booking facility featured on this site is intended to provide the user service to determine the availability of space, identify travel options check prices & get informed of other travel services.
- The user agrees not to misuse, make any false or fraudulent reservations.
- COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to charge for the deliberate misuse of the online booking facility.
- The online booking service shall only be used to request reservation for the user or any other person you are legally authorized to represent.
- The user agrees to take full responsibility for all fares, fees taxes or any charges that might be applicable to the service requested.
CONDITIONS FOR MAKING ONLINE BOOKING
- No fare is guaranteed untill the ticket or travel document has been issued by COMMERCE TOURS
- Applicable, local airport taxes or other charges (if any) not displayed on this site may be collected at time of ticketing or check-in.
- Additional credit card transaction fees may apply depending on the card issuer, type of fare or Airline.
- Passengers, who select to pay for their tickets at COMMERCE TOURS office, will have to consider 1 working day to avoid cancellation of their booking. Pls refer to the opening hours.
- If tickets are to be delivered to a given address in Austria, 4-5 working days may have to be considered. Express delivery available at extra charges.
- Sending COMMERCE TOURS a reservation request does not constitute a contract between the user and COMMERCE TOURS. The original contract would be sent to the user by a COMMERCE TOURS travel consultant
- When the user sends COMMERCE TOURS a booking for issuance, it is assumed that the terms & conditions of the service provider has been read and accepted.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND TICKETING
- COMMERCE TOURS accepts Cash, Austrian Online banking, Major Credit cards issued in Austria (Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club, American Express). Please note the card needs to be presented COMMERCE TOURS at physically for verification. Alternatively we ask you fill out the authorization form. Only the credit card holder is permitted to authorize the payment. It may also be required to present the credit card at time of check-in.
- COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to deny issuing the ticket or ask for other guaranteed forms of payment if the cardholder cannot present themselves while collecting the ticket.
- COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to withhold ticketing till the full payment has been received by us and this has to be before the ticketing deadline defined by the airline.
- COMMERCE TOURS does not assume responsibility or liability the cancellation of a booking or the fare being invalid caused due to the delay in receiving your payment in our office.
- Administration charges may apply if you need to change or cancel your ticket. Please contact COMMERCE TOURS for further details before finalizing your travel.
- The 'sample' proposed is just to present you some of the options available. If you have a different kind of itinerary in mind from the ones we offer, we'll gladly customize it for you, taking into consideration all the necessary details and planning, according to your specifications. Whether it's how much you want to spend, the places you wish to visit, or even your schedule, everything about your trip can be tailor-made based on your specific needs
- The rates quoted are for information based on the last update & may vary at the time of making a reservation
- Current applicable entrance fees to the places of visit (except camera fees) have been considered
- Any new fees levied in the future will be extra
- All prices are subject to rise in government taxes, excessive fuel rises and monument entrance fees. All these increases will be collected additionally should the need arise.
- The hotels/type of rooms named are subject to availability at the time of booking. If not available, similar ones would be provided
- Any airfares considered are subject to revision at any time by the airline.
- Local conditions in the respective destinations such as roads, travel times, delays weather, culture would have to be respected. COMMERCE TOURS will not take any liability or accept any claims for inconveniences arising from such matters.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If the service(s) you purchased from COMMERCE TOURS is one that can be cancelled and refunded either in full or in part, unless specified otherwise in your booking confirmation, the general cancellation fee/refund policy applicable to services provided by COMMERCE TOURS are as follows:
* Discovery packages or any other special or leisure programs will follow the terms mentioned in the Allgemeine Reisebedingungen (ARB 1992)
* For flights, bookings, COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to deduct the cancellation charges of the respective service provider, the ticketing service charges, (TSC) charged by COMMERCE TOURS and additionally charge a refund service charge (RSC) equivalent to the TSC from the total amount paid for the service(s)
* For car rentals or hotel bookings, COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to deduct the cancellation charges of the respective service provider, the service charges, (SC) collected by COMMERCE TOURS and additionally charge a refund processing fee (RPF) equivalent to the SC from the total amount paid for the service(s)
PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHTS
- This site is owned by COMMERCE TOURS. The intellectual property rights featured in this site, including copyrights in the material or software's used either belong to us or are licensed to us & by using this site, you acquire no rights to its content in part or full.
- You confirm not to use this website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
- No part of this site may be modified copied or, distributed.
- It is also not permitted to reproduce, publish, and create plagiaristic work in any form or content.
- This site contains links or references to other sites which neither belong to nor controlled, or maintained and also not updated by COMMERCE TOURS
- Other links and references are included purely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by COMMERCE TOURS and/or its suppliers.
- User assumes sole responsibility for use of the external links and references.
- Any party that wishes to establish links to this site should notify COMMERCE TOURS of their intention prior to doing so.
- COMMERCE TOURS reserves the right to deny permission for any such request. However if COMMERCE TOURS gives its consent for any such links, we are not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with such third parity's.
Reasonable efforts have been taken to exclude viruses from this site. However we cannot accept any liability for viruses & you are recommended to take whatever precautions you consider best
We reserve the right to correct, edit, improve and or amend this site at any time for whatever reason without prior notice. Corrections for technical inaccuracies or typographical errors can also be done without prior notice. For this we will not accept any liability or claims. We also do not take any responsibility for the information provided on the links shown in this site and reserve the right to add or remove hyperlinks without prior notice
It is the users responsibility to review this agreement regularly Use of this Web site following any such changes shall constitute the User's acceptance of such changes.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify COMMERCE TOURS, its owners, staff and its suppliers from and against any and all liabilities, expenses including legal fees and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Web site.
We will not be held liable and cannot provide any compensation for happenings beyond our reasonable control including, natural disasters, civil disobedience, out break of epidemics, terrorism, political unrest, communication breakdown or war
All these Conditions are subject to the laws of the Government of Austria binding to the jurisdiction of the Austrian Courts.